Night Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part-time - Quarrington, Lincolnshire
An opportunity has arisen for veterinary surgeons to join our night team in Quarrington, Lincolnshire, as we progress the practice to a 24 hour practice.
This purpose-built practice in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, is a perfect opportunity for a veterinary surgeon who would like to be a key player in helping the practice develop into the 24 hour Medivet Hub practice for the area whilst growing alongside it.
This is a permanent, full or part-time position. Various shift patterns can be accommodated including 7 on 7 off and 7 on 21 off.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary and holiday dependent on full or part time shift pattern.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum for FTE.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- Certificate opportunities paid for.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
- Hapibenefits - Discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal emergency practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge with a support team to assist you. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
At Medivet Quarrington you will be working with an experienced team that provide lots of support including mentoring our new Graduates.
Further education and development of colleagues is actively encouraged and certificates can be supported for the successful candidate.
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon registered with the RCVS.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations we will offer relocation and quarantine support entering the UK.