Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Oldham Lees, Greater Manchester
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our friendly team at our Oldham Lees practice in Greater Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership” and really make this practice their own and drive this practice to make it the heart of the community.
The ideal candidate will have sound clinical skills and will enjoy being in a small team. You will have the ambition to help develop the practice further.
You will be confident working sole charge however you will have the support of our practices in the region. In return we will provide an excellent career progression with fantastic packages (see below). We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This is a full time role working 4 days per week.
- Excellent package available including:
- Package up to £65,000 dependent on experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS.
Medivet Oldham Lees is joined to the Tanglewood cattery, with a separate cattery manager and cattery assistant looking after the day to day running of this, the main practice benefits from a range of equipment including ultrasound, digital xray, blood machines etc.