Deputy Head Registered Veterinary Nurse
Are you an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse? Do you thrive on a busy and interesting caseload?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen due to internal movements for a Deputy Head Nurse in our RCVS approved 24 Hour hospital in Beckenham.
You will be sharing responsibility for leading our dedicated day and night nursing teams as well as caring for our inpatients and clients. You will be expected to support the less experienced members of the practice in order to help them to build on their knowledge and skills, with clinical coaching opportunities. This role has a split admin and clinical workload which varies from day to day.
The ideal candidate will share our passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care and will enjoy working in a supportive and nurturing environment. You should possess a positive attitude and a desire to progress and expand your own knowledge and skills further.
This is a full time permanent position, covering 40 hours a week and 1:5 weekends with time off in lieu. Minimum oncall with remuneration and Bank holidays with lieu.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary of up to £32,600 per annum depending on experience
RCVS, BVNA and VDS fees paid
25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
Fantastic career progression opportunities with certificate support
Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
Eye care and childcare vouchers available
And much more!
Skills and experience:
- You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- Previous experience of leading a small team is preferred. Alternatively, you may be looking for your first step into a leadership role as you have a strong desire to develop skills in this area and inspire the next generation of nurses.
- Previous experience of working in a veterinary hospital is of benefit
Medivet 24 Hour Beckenham provides a range of services for its patients, including dentistry, ultrasound, endoscopy, orthopaedics and digital radiography. There is also further access to a range of other services provided by the Medivet group, such as CT and MRI.
Our Beckenham branch is our RCVS approved 24-Hour hospital located a mere 5 minute walk from Beckenham Junction station and is around the corner from a lively collection of restaurants, boutique shops, supermarkets and more - some of which are included in our retail benefits!
More searches like this
- Practice Mixed Veterinary Nurse £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- University and college Mixed Veterinary Nurse £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Industry Mixed Veterinary Nurse £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Laboratory Mixed Veterinary Nurse £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)