Experienced SVN/New RVN
We are looking for an experienced SVN or newly qualified RVN to complement our large team of Vets, RVNs, SVNs and receptionists at our busy small animal practice in Bromley, Kent - The Laurels Veterinary Centre.
With support from our experienced team, this role would be suitable for a nurse looking to build on their experience and skills where the application of nursing skills and performing schedule 3 procedures are encouraged.
What we have on offer:
- Full and part time positions available up to 43hrs a week Monday to Friday
- Saturdays 1:3 in Bromley OR Sat/Sun 1:5 at our Beckenham hospital with DOIL
- Fair share of Bank holidays (2-3 shifts per year at our Beckenham hospital) with DOIL
- Competitive salary depending on whether SVN or RVN up to £27,000 full time (part time pro rata)
- 20-25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays depending on whether SVN/RVN
- CPD package to include paid time off to attend courses as well as post graduate certificate funding available as well as RCVS, VDS and BVNA memberships paid.
- Tuition fees covered if SVN
- Extensive benefits and discount package, pension scheme and much more!
Skills and experience:
Applicants need to be student or qualified Veterinary Nurses who are Registered with the Royal college of Veterinary Surgeons. Those soon to qualify are very welcome to apply as support and guidance is available to develop your skills and confidence. You will have an interest in delivering and promoting high levels of veterinary nursing and care with encouragement to further develop your clinical interests as post graduate certificate funding can be available.
Student veterinary nurses will need to already be enrolled and attending an RCVS enrolled training course or awaiting registration to apply.
The Laurels Veterinary Centre is a long established practice providing the highest of medical and surgical care in the Bromley and surrounding areas since 1937!
We are accredited by the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme ensuring that our services, facilities and teams are trained and equipped to delivery the best care to our patients as well as a recognised training practice for Veterinary nurses. Onsite we offer ultrasonography, digital radiography, separate operating theatres and inhouse laboratory with vets with interest in feline medicine and surgery and exotics.