Veterinary Surgeon - Redbourn
Due to an internal move, we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at Medivet Redbourn Priory in Hertfordshire.
The clinic provides care to the local furry population as well as a variety of exotic species! An interest in exotic species is not a prerequisite but would be an advantage.
We work to a 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends with dedicated consulting and surgery days.
This position is open to vets of all levels of experience as we are happy to provide support and training to more newly qualified colleagues!
Full time salary package up to £64,869 per annum depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Redbourn Priory, also known as Nine Lives Vets has been apart of the Medivet family in 2019!
It is a busy clinic in the beautiful village of Redbourn, close to Harpenden, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead.
Our team of four happy vets provide the best possible care for our patients and clients with the support from our HRVN and two SVNs.
The clinic is well equipped with in-house blood machines, digital radiography (including dental radiography) and ultrasound. Being within 20 minutes of the our Watford hospital, you will also have easy access to CT, laparoscopy, endoscopy, and orthopaedic and spinal surgery services, as well as 24 hour care for your patients.