Registered Veterinary Nurse – New Advanced First Opinion Practice - Colchester, Essex
“Our aim is to make sure the excitement of working as vet or RVN always outweighs the challenges that come with our profession”
Dr JF Nell and Dr Donald Crawford
You can expect to receive:
- Salary £24,000-£30,000 depending on your level of experience
- Work in a brand new state of the art Advanced First Opinion Veterinary Practice equipped with everything one would need including CT, endoscopy and ICU unit. Planned opening, March 2022
- Work alongside a fun loving, expanded team of 14 RVN’s
- Which certificate would you like to do? We will fund it!
- Large client base, diverse caseload with plenty of exposure to routine as well as advanced and emergency work
- Fantastic, highly efficient and friendly support team of SVN’s and VCA’s
- Experience the adrenalin and excitement of after hours emergency clinical work for 4 nights every 9 weeks with no other on call work. (6 days off after)
- 4 day working weeks, plenty of long weekends off
- Sponsorship available
- Private medical insurance, Life assurance 4 x annual salary, Pension scheme, Paid RCVS and BVA memberships
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service
If this sounds like the kind of exciting and collaborative work you want to be involved with or would simply like to know more, please get in touch with JF via the apply button or just ping over a request to have a chat with any of our nurse colleagues (Jodie, Iris, Brad, Shannon, Jadie, Emma), who will be happy to speak with you.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Location: CO1 1YN