We are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our friendly, dedicated and enthusiastic team at Boston, either full or part-time.
The practice is situated in the historic market town of Boston in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, a short drive from Lincoln city, the Lincolnshire wolds and the east cost. The team are led by an experienced lead vet and head nurse, who are both well established, long term employees at the practice.
This role is either part-time or full-time, working up to 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 half weekends or 1 in 6 full. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
Salary & Benefits (Pro-rata for part-time employees):
- Negotiable salary package of £36,000 - £55,000, depending on experience.
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Employee discounts & rewards via Happi Benefits.
This role would suit a veterinary surgeon who is at least 1 year qualified and who is comfortable with routine consultations, surgeries and the occasional sole charge. You must be a veterinary surgeon registered with the RCVS to apply for this position. Funded Certificate and Branch Partnership opportunities would be available for the right candidate.
We can support certificates of sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations we will offer relocation and quarantine support entering the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.