Branch Partner - Oldham, Greater Manchester
Medivet Oldham Lees is a small friendly veterinary practice and cattery in Oldham. We are looking for someone to be on the front line of delivering exceptional care that’s always there, you’ll play an integral part in everything we do at Medivet from routine health checks to surgeries, you’ll work directly with clients and their pets to offer care that’s bespoke to them.
We can offer either a Lead Veterinary Surgeon role or the opportunity to become a Branch Partner.
This role is 4 days a week working alongside an experienced support team consisting of Head Nurse, RVN, SVN, and client care assistant. You will be responsible for leading the practice team and providing exceptional care to our clients and pets. We are looking for someone with an active interest in running and developing the practice.
Being a small practice you should be confident sole charge as well as competent and experienced in order to undertake a comprehensive range of surgeries and first opinion small animal veterinary work. There is also an opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to become a Branch Partner at Oldham Lees.
Unlike joint venture partnerships, we’re redefining what it means to work together – as we and our Branch Partners both share in the costs and profit, we’re true equity partners.
- We’re flexible about how much equity you purchase (up to 50%) and offer support in securing a loan
- We work with you to find the right clinic for you
- Joining Medivet will give you access to state of the art equipment and specialists in our group, enabling you to remain invested in cases and practice as a large hospital – this is made possible through our unique hub and spoke model and internal case sharing
- Our Support Centre team will help you take care of all the non-clinical aspects of running a practice – giving you the option to gain experience from them
- You will have a dedicated Clinical Operations team supporting you as you develop so your career choices are never limited
- You will have freedom to practise in the way we were taught at university; our community is built on trust
- You’ll be part of an 800 strong vet community, unlike independent practice owners
- Your hard work, input and leadership is reflected in your compensation
- A true work/life balance working four-day weeks, enjoying six weeks’ holiday and excellent maternity and paternity benefits
- You can sell your equity at any time, retaining complete control of your career
- You have a hand in building the best place to work in the veterinary industry
Salary & Benefits package up to £65,000 dependent on experience for a Lead Vet
4 day week, generous weekend package (either 1:3 Saturday or 1:6 full weekend), £1500 CPD with 3 days paid CPD leave, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, paid sabbatical after every 5 years service, company discounts and reward scheme, access to employee assistance programme, 87% app and additional benefits including 100% attendance scheme and peternity leave, enhanced maternity pay.
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship on a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
To discuss this role please call or email Craig on 07904 050193 firstname.lastname@example.org
Medivet Oldham Lees is joined to the Tanglewood cattery, with a separate cattery manager and cattery assistant looking after the day to day running of this, the main practice benefits from a range of equipment including ultrasound, digital xray, blood machines etc.
Oldham Lee's has great transport links, only 20 mins from M62 and M60. Manchester airport is 30 mins away and Leeds and Bradford are an hour away.