Night Vet Surgeon | Flexible 7 on 14 off rota | Accommodation Provided | Yorkshire
GVC currently seek an experienced Vet Surgeon to form part of a dedicated night service team based in a hospital environment in Yorkshire. The site is exceptionally well equipped and the ECC team consists of cert holders and those completing their ECC cert.
A particular attraction of this role that the Vets organise their own rota between them, allowing for a high degree of flexibility. Overall you would work 17 weeks of the year, typically 7 nights in a row. Those wishing a different rota pattern would also be welcome to apply. The site has good transport links to airports for those overseas wishing to fly in for their shifts. An existing member of the team has been doing this long term.
- Excellent salary packages offered commensurate with experience
- Accommodation provided a short walk from the hospital
- £1500 CPD allowance per annum/ 5 days
- Certificates/part certificates supported
- Favourable rota pattern - option of part or full time rotas available
- Workplace pension
- Fees paid (RCVS and VDS)
- Numerous additional in work benefits
As an experienced ECC Veterinary Surgeon, your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, You will be happy with:
- A full waking role - 7pm to 8am
- 7 on 14 off rota pattern initially
- Happy with procedures such as GDV's/pyometra/haemorrhaging abdomen/stabilising in emergency situations
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency, supporting veterinary professionals worldwide.
Apply for Night Vet Surgeon | Flexible 7 on 14 off rota | Accommodation Provided | Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly