Veterinary Surgeon - Allport Vets - Bromborough, Wirral Peninsula
- Salary including accommodation/vehicle allowance £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience for 4 day week
- RCVS PSS accredited Small Animal practice with a varied caseload - potential for significant surgical and medical cases depending on clinical interests.
- Work alongside our experienced Vet - support with cases and case discussions encouraged
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients with a focus on case continuity.
- Experienced team of 5 nursing and support staff
- The role is full time working 39 hours per week over 4 days
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- The practice is equipped with the latest facilities, as well as our in-house services at Bromborough you will also get access to all the services available across the entire Medivet group.
- Access to diploma level imaging and inhouse surgical referral for more complex cases
- Discover the Wirral - have access to cities of Liverpool and Chester and be in North Wales within 30 minutes.
Medivet Bomborough is located on Chester Road just off the A41. The practice is very accessible with M53, A550, Bomborough station and Bomborough Rake station a very short distance. There are also a few bus routes which stop very close to the practice. The branch is on a parade of shops and has a few places to eat.
Our small animal practice has a very supportive and friendly team which includes the Branch Partner and his wife as the Practice Manager with 4 experienced support staff. The Bromborough practice has a vert good surgical and medical caseload.