Veterinary Surgeon | Northamptonshire | Tier 3 Hospital
Are you currently looking for your next professional challenge? Would you like work as part of an expert team of experienced veterinary professionals within a growing practice? If so, this could be the role that you’ve been looking for...
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an exciting veterinary group that has been established within the local community for over 100 years. Originally a mainly large animal practice, they have now grown their reputation in small and equine as well. This excellent team prides themselves on providing the highest quality Veterinary Medicine and client support and are now looking for somebody to join their team who shares their values, prioritising patient care and practising in accordance with the highest clinical standards. If this sounds like you then keep reading...
Currently operating across a Tier 3 hospital and 2 smaller branch surgeries (one of which is a brand new Tier 2 practice), this group is well equipped to provide a vast array of veterinary treatments to their loyal customer base. The existing team is experienced, dedicated and extremely competent. The practice is currently home to a number of certificate holders operating across a variety of clinical disciplines meaning no matter what your area of interest you will find a kindred clinical spirit within their ranks giving you a fantastic opportunity to grow and continue your professional development.
Across their 3 sites, they boast an enviable range of the latest veterinary equipment and technology meaning you will have all the tools at your disposal to practice in accordance with the highest clinical standards.
- 2 surgical theatres including 1 orthopaedic theatre
- Imaging facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope and bronchoscope
- High speed dental unit including dental x-ray
- Patient prep area
- Isolation ward
- Separate purpose-built dog and cat wards
- Variety of kennel sizes including walk in kennels, Adaptil and Feliway diffusers, orthopaedic mattresses, air-con and heating units
- ISFM Gold standard accredited practice
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas (including weighing scales, cat park, Feliway diffusers and carrier covers)
- Extensive laboratory facilities with the same day or immediate results if needed
- Comprehensive anaesthetic monitoring facilities
- 9 Vet Team (Small animal only)
As there is already an experienced team in place, my client willing to consider Vets with varying levels of experience including new graduates.
Key attributes for the role are excellent communication skills, empathetic and caring approach to both patients and clients alike, friendly, enthusiastic and committed to upholding a gold standard of Veterinary care.
- The position will be based between their Tier 3 hospital and one branch
- 4.5-day week (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- 1 in 5 weekends – Saturday morning plus on call
- 1 in 5 on call during the week
- Salary dependent on experience
- CPD allowance of £2000 plus 5 days
- Certificate study funded and encouraged
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- RCVS & VDS paid
- Short term accommodation available if required
For more information please contact Lorna Vasey via email: email@example.com or telephone 01904 570056
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon | Northamptonshire | Tier 3 Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly