Small Animal Veterinary Surgeons
Interested in making the most of the outdoors post-lockdown?
Our independent, progressive, six centre mixed practice on the quiet western edge of the Lake District seeks two full time, small animal veterinary surgeons.
One position is suitable for an ambitious new graduate keen to
progress through exposure to a busy and varied caseload of small
animal medicine and surgery, with the support of a large team of vets and nurses. The second position is suitable for a candidate with some experience. We could accommodate a candidate with any of a range of interests or specialisms within our team.
- 4-day week as standard.
- 15-minute consultations
- Excellent facilities including digital radiography, ultrasound, and video endoscopy
- Shared small animal only on call rota, currently approximately 1 in 5
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level for a long-term candidate
- RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other professional membership fees paid
- Employee assistance programme
For the new graduate position:
- Attendance at XL Vets New Graduate Programme
- 4.5-day week reducing to 4 days after 12 months
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- RCVS Approved Graduate Development Practice
To apply or for an informal discussion please contact:
Gillian Jackson, Practice Manager
Millcroft Veterinary Group
Or email via the apply button
Telephone: 01900 826666.
Apply for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly