New Grad Equine Job Opportunity 2021
Gillivervet offers a New Grad Equine Job Opportunity 2021
- 12 month position: with excellent opportunities for an ongoing permanent position within the Vetpartners Equine group.
- First opinion busy 9 vet equine practice.
- Fully supervised position to gain essential knowledge and practical skills of all first opinion procedures, including:
Medicine case work ups
- Mainly Clinic based role
- No unsupervised On Call for 6 months
- On site accommodation available
- Private healthcare plan included
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Excellent CPD allowance
- An experienced and incredibly supportive friendly team who enjoy providing training and sharing knowledge.
- Enrolment in the Vetpartners central support group for New Graduates, with ongoing practical skills training courses, Equine mentor assigned and regular online sessions
- Opportunities to gain further experience at Equine Hospitals/Referral centres within the VetPartners group
- The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge and practical skills with horses, good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team. Must be RCVS registered & eligible to work in the UK
Please send your CV & covering letter to Julie Best via the apply button or for an informal chat please call 01257 483161 to speak to our Clinical Directors Kathleen Hennessy or Alison Swift.
Apply for New Grad Equine Job Opportunity 2021
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly