Veterinary Surgeon | Oxfordshire / Wiltshire| 100% Small Animal | No OHH!
6 days left
Our client operates an independent multi-site group offering outstanding 1st opinion small animal services. Currently 5 Vets and 8 RVN's with great kit and spacious modern environment.
- Carry out routine small animal surgery and consultations - a good all rounder
- Enjoy working in a multi Vet environment
- 4 or 5 day week
- Enjoy clinical freedom to make the choices you feel best
- 1:4 Weekends
- No OHH
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- CPD allowance of £1500 per year/5 days and further CPD negotiated if mutually beneficial
- They support a certificate
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Fees paid (RCVS/VDS)
- Staff discounts
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 1 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business , supporting veterinary practices worldwide.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon | Oxfordshire / Wiltshire| 100% Small Animal | No OHH!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly