Equine Vet - Devon & Cornwall
Due to the closure of a neighbouring practice and the resultant rapid growth of our own, vacancies have arisen for two equine vets for our friendly, supportive equine team.
We work to high clinical standards with good client care, whilst making time to enjoy the beautiful local beaches and moors.
Ideally you will have at least two years’ experience in equine practice.
- Ambulatory and clinic based work.
- High quality portable equipment including video gastroscope and endoscopes, two Cuatro Slate Hub DR units, digital ultrasound scanners and shockwave.
- Newly refurbished operating theatre and lameness diagnostic facilities.
- New Leonardo Dual 45 diode laser.
- EVA approved AI with onsite stocks, stabling and paddocks.
Responsibility for your own cases including work ups at the clinic. Working alongside experienced colleagues. Regular clinical club meetings and mentoring. Frequently visited by external specialists
in all spheres.
Remuneration according to experience. Flexible 1 in 6 rota.
Call 01409 255549 for an informal and confidential chat with Clinical Directors David Rowlands or Hermione Jane.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Theresa Pyke via the apply button.
Apply for Equine Vet - Devon & Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly