Small Animal Vet, Bristol
Are you a qualified Vet looking for a role that gives you a great work life balance?
We may have the perfect position for you within our dedicated team here at Highcroft Vet Group in Eastville.
Ideally we are looking for someone to work on a full time basis, however we are open to considering someone joining the team to work anywhere from 3-5 days per week.
You will be registered with the RCVS and be confident carrying out consultations, routine surgeries and working as part of a team with some sole charge.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you:
- Great rates of pay and profit sharing bonus scheme
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance, with Certificate Support for the right candidate.
- Professional fees covered
- Cycle to Work & discounted gym membership
- Colleague discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Our practice is all about the people (and the animals of course!) so please click “apply now” to join the Animal Health Centre. Or for an informal chat about the role contact Lauren from our Recruitment Team on 07776 497219