Small Animal Vet, Shrewsbury
We are seeking a full time or part-time, qualified highly motivated veterinary surgeon to join our thriving small animal team here at Abbey.
Working full time or part-time hours to suite your requirements, with only a 1: 3 Saturday rota and No OOH!
Based in Shrewsbury, Abbey have a recently refurbished practice featuring a brand new ultrasound and digital x-ray suite, dedicated dental room with dental x-rays, a well-equipped theatre and separate cat and kennel wards.
Here at Abbey we are a supportive and compassionate team, who pride ourselves on the high standard of care that we provide to our clients and patients. Your career development will be actively encouraged and you will be working alongside a friendly and welcoming team of vets, nurses and receptionists. There would occasional sole charge and you would be expected to be confident with consults and routine surgeries during this time. Your caseload will be both varied and interesting.
In exchange for your hard work and drive for exceptional clinical standards, we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, along with our reward package which includes:
- Salary £36,000 + £45,000 depending on experience + attractive bonus scheme.
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme pro rata
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Please click apply now to include your cv or please contact Lisa in recruitment on 07500 064 185 for an informal chat
Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Vet Surgeon