Small Animal Vet, Cannock
"Are you ready to move to the next level in your career? Read on."
Here at Melbourne and Mercia Vets, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet in a senior capacity to join our team!
You will have access to a range of modern equipment and a varied and interesting caseload. There is a small amount of sole charge required. We have good transport links and onsite parking.
Are you looking to join a dedicated team with high clinical standards?
This is a full time role 40 hours a week working across both of our practices in Cannock and Tamworth. We will also consider part-time applications.
We pride ourselves in offering support, opportunities for career progression and an enjoyable place in which to work. Our team is a great mix of experience and enthusiasm and we welcome input from all our team through daily rounds and regular clinical meetings.
Your career development will be actively encouraged and fully supported. If you wish to enrol on your own certificate course, this is something we can support you with too. If full time work doesn't suit you right now, we'll also consider part time work and job shares.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- Enhance maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Interested in joining us?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly! or to arrange an informal chat about this vacancy or any other interests you may have, TEXT or call Lisa on 07500 064 185.