Veterinary Surgeon - Tamworth
I am currently working with a RCVS accredited, 9 Vet practice based in Staffordshire who provide excellent primary care and referral services. Over the past 100 years, this practice has established an outstanding local reputation. My client is now looking for a confident caring Vet to fill that missing piece of the puzzle! Could this be you?
Several Team members have advanced qualifications including a certificate holder in Ophthalmology, an AVP cardiology certificate holder and two vets doing a medicine and surgery certificates meaning the practice can offer many advanced surgical procedures and referral services. The practice provides more state-of-the-art services than any nearby practice. A place that is truly one of the best in the Midlands so come and get on board, there will never be a dull day.
• Average of 40 hours per week to include:
• 1 in 8 full weekends/ 2 in 8 Saturday mornings
• No OOHs
• 9 Vet team, plenty of support available.
The ideal candidate will be at least 1 years qualified who is comfortable with neutering, exploratory laparotomies, simple gut surgeries and lumpectomies. The practice really is just looking for that right fit - so if you think that could be you. Then get in touch!!
• Salary is dependent on experience
• RCVS, VDS memberships fully funded
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
• Accommodation can be provided.
• Generous CPD allowances and the practice would support a certificate if that is where your interest lies!
• Staff discount on pet care
• Pension scheme
• Health plan and mental health support
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Lorna Vasey on 01904 570056 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.