Small Animal Vet, Rotherham
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon at A.Crooks & Partners based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire (2 branches: Rotherham and Hackenthorpe)
We have been providing health care for small animals, in the Sheffield area since the early 1980's. Our modern and well equipped practices feature separate cat and dog wards. We aim to provide a friendly, approachable, healthy and professional work environment.
Would you like to join a close-knit mixed team of young and experienced vets, who are keen to inspire, motivate and challenge you on the way to the next step of your career? Crooks & Partners are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
We are a busy two site, forward thinking and multi-vet small animal practice in South Yorkshire. From rugged and breath taking countryside to vibrant cities you can enjoy the best of both worlds. For anyone with an outdoor passion, the practice team also has a healthy concentration of rock climbers enjoying full use of one of the largest indoor and outdoor rock-climbing areas in the country. We have a wide and varied caseload with a generous rota to ensure a good work/life balance. You will be allocated generous operating time and extra administration time to allow you the clinical autonomy to follow up cases.
The position will offer:
- No OOH's
- 4 day working week, working 1 in 3 Saturday morning only.
- 4 day long weekend off (Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday) every 3 weeks
- Standard 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 2 weeks per year
- 5 days CPD and £1000 CPD budget a year - the practice can approve to exceed for well-motivated reasons.
- Certificate/further career and skill development encouraged, certificate funding available, supported by visiting certificate holdersor option to visit other advanced CVS practices (post COVID)
- Growing multi-Vet practices with a team orientated environment with regular meetings to provide clinical support, discuss cases and clinical governance.
- Access to modern equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house blood machines and soon to include dental radiography.
- Enhanced maternity pay consisting of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks at 50% pay with no claw back, as well as enhanced paternity & adoption pay.
- Excellent salary package: Experienced Vets - up to £55,000 per annum DOE and Advanced Practitioners - up to £87,000 per annum DOE
To have a confidential and informal chat about this fantastic role, please call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or e-mail - Laura.Haig@cvsvets.com or to submit an online application click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet