Small Animal Vet - Wythall
Are you a Small Animal Vet looking for a well-established practice with a loyal client based, surrounded by the support of experienced colleagues?
If so read on…
Our case load is varied so no two days will be the same! You will have ample time to work up your cases, take ownership and develop your career with us!
We're a team that likes to have fun, we have a few practical jokers here. Everyone gets on well with each other, a lot socialise outside of work with each other (when covid allows) and describe each other as our second family. We're easy going, we like to have a banter!
We like to hold regular meetings, catch ups with our teams and welcome the team approaching us when they feel they need to.
We are looking for someone to join us on a full or part-time basis. Shifts are Monday to Friday and 1:3 Saturdays on a rota. No OOHs and sole charge is minimal! If you are looking for something more flexible we are also able consider fixed term positions.
In return for your hard work we will offer you a competitive salary (up to 50K DOE), along with:
- 5 Weeks holiday with the option to buy a further 2 weeks with our Buy/Sell scheme.
- Paid professional fees.
- CPD allowance, encouraged and supported.
- Industry leading Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Share of the profits with our Share-Save Scheme.
- Access to a range of benefits including retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships, access to Perkbox and more!
For an informal chat about the role please call / text Lauren in the Recruitment team for more details 07776 497219