Registered Veterinary Nurse - Welwyn Garden City
Are you looking for a practice to call home?
Have you thought about your next role being rewarding without losing your work life balance?
Do you want to look forward to coming to work in a role where you will receive support and have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
If so we are the practice for you…
We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join our team in Welwyn Garden City. We encourage our nurses to work to their full potential giving them great job satisfaction on a daily basis. We really appreciate the brilliant value nurses bring to the clinic, clients and patients.
Here's what our nursing team say about us ‘'I fell in love with Attimore almost as soon as I walked through the doors, the dedication and compassion to both animals and pet owners is incredibly strong throughout the whole team. With a team like this working at Attimore is like working with family''
This a full time position with a share in the weekend rota. We will also welcome applicants from part-time candidates and can be flexible around the days and hours we have to offer.
Further benefits include:
• Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
• Attractive Salary Package of up to £27K DOE
• Company pension scheme
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
• Discounted veterinary fees and products
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, Gymflex scheme and cycle to work scheme.