Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bath
Are you looking for a practice that allows you to develop your Nursing skills?
Would you love to work within a team that is as passionate about animal care as you are?
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team here at Ashman Jones in Bath.
Our people are our greatest source of pride. We've worked hard over the years to build a strong, stable and respectful team. As a result, we love coming to work and see each other not just as colleagues, but as friends too.
Our Nursing team are incredibly well supported and we are encouraged to pursue our own areas of interest and develop our skills across all aspects of veterinary nursing. Progression is important to us within our clinics, so if you have an idea of where you see your career going please let us know and we can put a plan in place to help you achieve this!
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week with a mix of early and late shifts. No on call requirements or weekend work giving you a great work life balance. We will also welcome applications from candidates looking at a reduced amount of days or hours per week.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary negotiated dependent on your skills & experience
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to buy another 2 weeks of holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our Sharesave scheme – purchase shares in our business
- Industry leading enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- All of your professional fees covered
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more!
So, if you're looking for a position that will allow you to do what you do best, and a team that will support you and each other, please get in touch with us! Or for an informal chat please contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219