Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Job ref: 1484
Here at Vetfinders we are helping a practice find their next hire. They have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated, Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are an individual who is commitment to developing and growing both yourself and the clients, then come and join an independent small animal practice near Barnet, North London, Bedfordshire.
- No OOH’s
- 40hrs pw, 4 or 5 days pw
- Monday – Friday
- 1:3 Saturday on a rota. 09.00 to 16:00
- Some inpatient cover following on a 1:3 rota
The practice is looking for a potential vet who can;
- Provide an excellent standard of care to both client and animal
- Provide a thorough methodical approach to all new cases
- Maintain good communication with both clients and staff
- Work to a timely manner
- Adhere to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons code of professional conduct
- Maintain and develop own clinical skills through continual professional development
- General clinical and surgical work as directed by the senior veterinary surgeon
- Maintain accurate and up-to date clinical records
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding treatment plans
- Work and communicate with the rest of the team for effective caseload management
The practice has a close-knit team, where they appreciate everyone for their professional expertise and their contribution to the practice's progress.
This would not suit a new grad as a minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
*****COVID 19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE WITHIN THE PRACTICE*******
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- £2K plus 5 Days Paid CPD Leave
- 36 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata if 4 day work week)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health & Worldwide Travel Cover
They work a four-day week in a well-equipped, forward thinking practice with a great team of qualified nurses and appreciative clients.
This is a chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do.
Interested? Be First… Apply now!
Supporting Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.