New Graduate Vet - Hellesdon
Here at Willows we're looking for an enthusiastic, motivated graduate vet to grow our team. Our well established practice has a reputation locally for being warm, friendly and caring. We expanded in November 2017 with the opening of our new site in central Norwich. It has state of the art facilities which enable us to practice the best of modern, evidence based veterinary medicine.
We're a small, cheerful and positive thinking team. We'd love to support your development both clinically and personally. As a qualified veterinary surgeon you have a vast array of knowledge and skills and our goal is to provide an environment where you can grow your confidence and really flourish.
As well as the support of our team of great vets and nurses in house we also have a lovely regional clinical lead who is extremely generous with her time and offers an additional layer of back up. You would have access to our visiting cardiology and surgery certificate holders who take internal referrals and are happy for you to shadow them to develop your own clinical skills.
We can offer flexible hours with no OOH requirement. With our graduate programme this year, you will also be able to take part in our 4 week summer camp.
We are offering:
- A salary of £31 000 for the first year increasing to £33 000 for the second year
- Structured graduate scheme
- Flexible rota, part time and job share opportunities
- Generous bonus scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy an additional two weeks leave)
- Paid professional fees
- RCVS and BVA or BSAVA fees paid
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and a variety of discounts on everyday spending through perkbox
- Share save scheme