Small Animal Vet - Hillsborough
Due to one of our Vets leaving to go travelling, we are looking for a small animal vet to join our team of 4.5 Vets, 4 RVN's, 2 SVN's and 2 PCA's. We also have a support team of 4 receptionists and a Practice Manager. The successful candidate would be working alongside a vet who is working towards their surgery certificate and is near completion, one who has just started their ophthalmology certificate and our Clinical Director who has certAVP status with a medical interest.
We endeavour to provide the highest standard of care for our patients and to treat them with dignity and respect at all times, to minimise stress and pain by using modern sedation and analgesic drugs when appropriate and to keep owners fully informed.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, there may also be very occasional Saturday cover. There are no OOH requirements in this role.
We are offering an attractive salary, dependant on experience, and a generous benefits package which includes –
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy and sell holiday scheme)
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
To find out more about this fantastic role and what we have to offer please text/call Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet