Registered Veterinary Nurse
We have a new opening for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team in Hyde, Manchester. To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing high quality clinical care to all pets. You will provide an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic.
Situated on the doorstep of the Peak District and only 30 minutes from Manchester, White Cross Vets Hyde is a purpose-built practice with 4 consulting rooms and separate cat and dog wards. The practice is fully equipped with all the latest technology including an operating theatre, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, in-house IDEXX laboratory, blood pressure monitor and ultrasound. Our Clinic Director, Mike, has PgC in Small Animal Medicine.
The team at Hyde are keen on staff well-being and welfare with monthly Well-being Days and weekly team meetings. We are an ISFM Silver awarded clinic. We run a range of nurse led clinics including Anneliese who runs a popular free weight clinics which have had proven results for her patients. We provide free treatment to local school and nursery pets, support local charities and take part in dog shows in the local area. We like to hold in house CPD as much as we can and get speakers into the practice to give us updates on new products.
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in UK / Small Animal practice
- RCVS registered
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
- Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits include:
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD Allowance per annum
- Simply Heath Plan
- VDS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development
- Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee well-being
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To apply, contact Laura Collings via the apply button.