Orthopaedic Surgeon - Roebuck
Do you have an orthopaedics interest?
Do you need clients who are on your side, working with you to achieve the best possible outcome for the case?
Do you want a confident, skilled and friendly team around you?
If so, read on..
We are an RCVS accredited practice in Stevenage with great links to London and Luton airport. We are looking for an individual who is confident in orthopaedic surgeries such as TPLO's to join our team.
Working at Roebuck you will join a forward thinking, progressive, supportive and loyal team.
You will be working a 4 day week, with a fair share of week day on call (1 in 12) and full weekends (1 in 9). However if you are looking at reduced days we will still welcome your application.
We run 15 minute appointments and make sure you have enough time to return client calls, check in on patients and do all those other bits and pieces.
If this sounds like your kind of role, we would love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Team bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy or sell two weeks also)
- Access to our Sharesave programme
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- All of your professional fees paid
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- CertAVP funding
- Colleague discount for your pet
- Lots of other things such as Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
For an informal chat about the role contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219