Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bedale
New opportunity for a RVN or final year SVN to join our small animal practice in North Yorkshire.
We are a forward thinking small animal practice with branches in Bedale and Northallerton who pride ourselves on a great relationship with our clients and are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary nurse to join us working across these sites. You will be working with our excellent team of Vets, RVN's and support staff who will help you in your role. We are well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory helping us to give the best care to our patients from diagnosis to treatment.
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic RVN with strong communication skills, a genuine dedication to animal care and loads of initiative to work in our practices. Both part-time and full-time applicants will be considered.
- Additional professional development will be fully supported and encouraged alongside our other benefits:
CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Accommodation available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
- Ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts between the Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors
- Good transport links North/South on the A1/A19.
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply now! To enquire informally please email Alexandra.Staveley@forresthouse-veterinary.co.uk or text Lisa on 07901 223 740