Registered Veterinary Nurse - Yarm
Small Animal Registered Veterinary Nurse – Oaklands Veterinary Centre, North Yorkshire
Your New Role: Your new job is based on a 40 hour week, working 1 in 3 Saturdays. You will be able to fully utilise your nursing skills to help your clients' pets. You will play a key role in managing our busy inpatient and surgical caseload. You will be supported by a team of friendly nurses and support staff.
What You Need to Succeed: your previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a small animal practice environment, will be key to your success. You will be friendly and used to building and maintaining great relationships with clients and their pets.
What you'll get in return:
- You will receive a competitive salary for your vital work.
- A comprehensive bonus and pension scheme.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave + bank holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme.
- Paid professional
- A funded and supported CPD package.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- A range of other employment benefits such as cycle to work scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more!.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this role, click ‘apply now