Small Animal Vet - Greater London
An excellent opportunity to join a large, experienced international team with numerous certificate holders at a 24/7 practice in Greater London.
Conveniently placed with easy access to Central London within 20 minutes and the beautiful Essex countryside and coast!
Our client are looking for a friendly, cheerful small animal vet to join their progress practice of 9 vets. A well equipped small animal practice with state of the art facilities including ultrasound, endoscope and a CT scanner. As a 24/7 practice, all cases are retained in house allowing you to work cases through to completion.
We can offer:
- Excellent Salary (DOE)
- Full time position, 40 hours a week (Part time considered)
- No OOH
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team to mentor and teach younger vets.
- Generous CPD allowance and support for certificates
- RCVS, VDS, BVS and BSAVA paid memberships
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted pet care
- Free Parking
- Visa sponsorship cover and paid for
- Help with relocation
If you are a passionate small animal vet looking to join a practice who thrives on providing a gold standard of care to it's clients and creating an excellent work/life balance for it's staff - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org