Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon (New Graduates Welcome)
Salary Range: £30k-£50k (dependant on experience)
Location: Sussex, South Coast
Hours: Full-time, 1 in 5 Saturdays
My client, a busy practice, are now seeking an additional veterinary surgeon to join a team of 6 experienced Veterinary Surgeons. This role could suit a veterinary surgeon who is coming over from overseas or newly graduated from the UK. RCVS is a must and Visa is included and paid in full for overseas vets.
- Modern operating theatres with digital x-ray, ultrasound and dental facilities.
- (RCVS) accreditation meaning the practices reach high quality standards on facilities and equipment.
- Experienced and friendly team, focused on client care and compassion.
Candidate requirements/ benefits:
- Experience working as a small animal veterinary surgeon (MRCVS).
- A good level of consultations and surgery.
- Team player who is looking to work alongside very experienced vets.
- Memberships paid.
- Career progression opportunities including great CPD allowance.
- Visa/ Sponsorship included.
For more details on this position or positions in the area then please get in touch with me via the following:
Tom.Bell@redsector.co.uk / 07947920597