Small Animal Vet - Batheaston
Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to work in a friendly and supportive team?
We are a dedicated small animal veterinary practice with a wonderful team of vets and nurses who will support you in your role in our well-equipped practice with high tech surgical and diagnostic facilities.
This role would suit a vet surgeon with proven experience who is comfortable working sole charge, happy with all routine surgical procedures, medical work ups and consultations.
The full time permanent position will involve working 40hrs/ week, with the same day off every week. We will also welcome part-time applications taking on the right colleague.
The role will involve working shifts from 8.15 - 18.30 and will require being included on our inpatient on-call rota, with less than 1 week night per week on duty. With weekend responsibilities as follows:
- 1 in 8 full weekends at Midsomer Norton
- Consult only Saturday 9.00 – 17.00, Sunday 10.00 – 16.00
- 1 in 8 Saturdays at Frome
- Consult only Saturday 9.00 – 17.00
In return we can offer:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave (pro rata) with our buy/sell holiday scheme
- RCVS, VDS and CPD paid
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Industry leading, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Fancy joining our team?
If so, please click apply now or for an informal chat speak with Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219