Our client, a leading group based in Australia, have an incredible opportunity for an Associate Veterinarian to work in New South Wales.
This Hospital is well-established small animal practice with a supportive and dedicated team of talented Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and a Practice Manager. They pride themselves on being a friendly, inclusive and caring practice who encourage personal and professional development of their employees.
The Successful applicant will have
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Current Veterinary Registration (or prepared to register) with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of New South Wales.
- Sound up to date theoretical knowledge, demonstrated clinical skills, and a dedication to continued learning and professional development.
- A desire to provide excellent care and the adaptability to work with clients where required to obtain the best outcome for all.
The Successful applicant will receive
- Industry leading remuneration package
- A healthy work life balance
- Continuous Professional Development allowance and encouragement
- Working within a friendly and collaborative team environment that support each other and encourage personal and professional growth
- Financial assistance with relocation and VISA sponsorship
Applications from international applicants with recognised qualifications are very welcome. Please get in touch to discuss further.
Email email@example.com for more info about applying