Experienced Farm Vet
**NEW POSITION! **
We seek a positive, pro-active clinician to join our happy team of 7 vets in an RCVS accredited practice. Experience preferred but consideration will be given to an outstanding recent graduate.
- 1:6 rota, realistic workload and competitive salary with generous CPD allowance
- Post-grad qualifications encouraged
- A dedicated TB tester ensures clinical exposure in a dairy area with plenty of beef/calf work and an expanding sheep client base
- Support and freedom to focus on areas of interest
- Interherd, TotalVet, Diet-check, Ultrasound scanners
- Farmer discussion groups etc allow us to deliver a complete service
- Located on the beautiful Somerset levels and Quantock/Blackdown hills with access to the Jurassic coast ensuring a favourable work/life balance.
Apply with CV to Kathryn Long via the apply button.