Small Animal Vet - Lanchester
Ashfield Veterinary Surgery are looking for a small animal vet, with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience, to join our growing team in the picturesque Derwent Valley on a full or part time basis. We are 6 miles from historic Durham City and 20 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and are only minutes away from stunning countryside. We are moving to a brand new site this summer, so this is a really exciting time to join us!
You will be joining a small and friendly team, who are passionate about animal care. Part time hours can be considered, for an experienced small animal vet, but if you would prefer full time hours, this could also be accommodated and you would work a 4-day week (8.30am to 6.30pm) and 1 in 3 Saturdays (9am-12pm) - there are no on-call duties.
In return, we will offer you (pro rata if part time):
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy and sell holiday scheme)
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this fantastic role and what we have to offer please text/call Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet