Small Animal Vet - Sketty
We are looking for a small animal vet to join our amazing team of 7 vets at Tawe and Campbells vets in Swansea. Part time or full time applicants encouraged.
We are within 15 mins of the fantastic Gower peninsula; the UK's first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; offering amazing surfing, mountain biking and dog walking (and ice cream). If you want to be locked down anywhere then this is the place to be. Looking forward, Swansea is a lively community with plenty of bars, restaurants and live music venues.
Working within our busy practices will offer you a wide and varied caseload with plenty of opportunity for surgery, work up your medical cases and build relationships with our lovely clients. Both practices boast from being RCVS Accredited small animal practices, with ultrasound, digital x-rays, dental x-rays and all the support one needs to deliver the care our clients and patients have come to expect from us.
This role will be varied and your time may be split between both practices, depending on experience and preference. You'll benefit from the support of our experienced team of 4 vets at Tawe or embrace the opportunity to work more independently at our Campbells site which is 10 minutes away. There's no OOH with this role, but you'll be included in our Saturday morning rota which is 1 in 3.
This position would suit a small animal vet with some experience, who is capable of sole charge (with remote support). We need you to have some surgical experience in routine procedures, good communication skills, a team player mentality and a passion to deliver excellent care and client service. We fully support career progression and certificates are fully funded. If you relish the challenge we may also have the possibility of the additional responsibilities of a lead vet for the right candidate. Is this your next step?
We are offering this position as a full-time role; however we'd be keen to hear from experienced small animal vets looking for flexible working or part-time hours too.
Our rewards package includes:
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Additional professional development is fully supported and encouraged (including certificate study)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave per year + Bank Holidays (with our buy sell holiday scheme)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted pet products and services
- Access to Perkbox offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
No CV, no problem. If you'd like to talk to us informally about the opportunities available then please contact me directly. Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Surgeon / Vet Surgeon / Small Animal Vet /