Exciting opportunity to join a well established tier 3 hospital, founded over 100 years ago, as a Clinical Director has arisen in Leicestershire
An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Director (or someone looking to take a step up into a clinical director role) has come up at a leading tier 3 small animal hospital in the Leicestershire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of group of practices established over 100 years ago and has grown to be a multi-site small and farm animal practice. The role will be based in their main hospital which offers referral services in diagnostic imaging, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, small animal surgery and is equipped with referral level facilities including an on-site CT scanner.
The role will have aspects of small animal clinical work, as well as to lead and clinical teams and manage clinical activities alongside the existing senior management team. This is a position for someone who wants to be able to make real change and have an impact on the future of the business. We are looking for someone who strives for success, enjoys motivating and aligning people towards a common goal. You don't necessarily have to have occupied a clinical director position before, but relevant skills such as strong interpersonal and organisational skills and experience in successfully leading a team are essential.
In return for your devotion to practice and its continued growth, you will benefit from an excellent salary, 5 weeks annual leave (plus your holiday off!), employee discounts, plenty of CPD allowance including cert/AVP funding, plus a whole range of other company benefits such as Cycle2work scheme, free eye tests, healthcare and much more.
If you are interested in this position, simply apply below or contact us for more information.
- Clinical director opportunity
- Well-established tier 3 hospital, founded over 100 years ago
- Offering 1st opinion and referral services in all aspects of small animal work including diagnostic imaging, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and small animal surgery
- Excellent referral grade equipment including on site CT scanner
- Dedicated 24hr 365-days a year emergency service
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary in recognition of previous experience
- 5 weeks holiday per year + birthday leave day
- RCVS fee paid
- VDS cover
- Employee Discounts
- Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- You must be a leader, someone who strives for success and wants to make a difference
- You will have experience successfully leading a team and enjoy the challenge of aligning others to your vision
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and have a track record of delivering on results
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453