Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon required - North Leeds
Progress your career at our 5.5 vet, family owned, RCVS accredited, nurse training practice in north Leeds - close enough to the city, but within sight of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
We pride ourselves on being a local, independent practice, providing modern medicine with traditional values. We have a very friendly, close-knit team and a wonderful client base.
We have flexible and rigid endoscopy, digital radiography, doppler ultrasonography and a good range of surgical kit.
CPD funded and encouraged. Dermatology, medicine, cardiology and many surgical cases can be referred in-house, which provides continuity for our clients and an excellent supportive learning environment and career progression for our vets.
- Good work life balance to allow you to enjoy the beautiful local area. No out-of-hours.
- 4.5-day week.
- 1 in 5 Saturdays followed by extra Friday half day off.
- Generous salary and monthly bonus scheme.
- VDS and RCVS fees paid.
- Simply Health insurance and pension provided.
- GDP adviser in place to mentor new graduates.
- Staff pets are treated at cost price.
Please contact Andy Price at Tweed House Vets to apply or for information by clicking the apply button.