Veterinary Surgeon - Colchester
An independent, purpose built, state of the art practice is looking for a Veterinary surgeon – apply now to hear more.
This fantastic practice, based in the Colchester area, is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and experienced team.
They have a modern theatre with Ultrasound, digital X-Ray, endoscopy, ECG, laparoscopy and separate dog and cat hospital wards which allows them to deal with all eventualities! On top of this, the team are given clinical freedom but also work together on cases when needed. Specialisation is encouraged and supported!
• 4 days per week 8.30am – 6.30/ 7pm.
• 1 in 4 weekends (Sat 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10-12 am) with days off in lieu.
• You will be working alongside 2 other experienced Vets.
• Ideally you will be mostly comfortable with general/routine surgery and confident in doing regular consults although the practice is more than happy to support a recent graduate.
• Excellent communication skills.
• There is laparoscopic spay training if that is of interest.
• Certificate holders are invited to apply due to the fantastic case load.
• Excellent salary package
• CPD allowance
• Pension scheme
• The Vets are the practices greatest asset, they ensure they are fully supported to give exceptional care.
• Come and make a difference where you will be appreciated.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Lorna on 01904 570056 or click apply now.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Colchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly