Small Animal Vet, Neston
We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our supportive and friendly team.
Irby & Neston Veterinary Surgery are a busy two site first opinion practice, based in Merseyside and Cheshire West, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care. Both practices are close to the M53 and M56 motorways, with great fast links to Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
Both sites are RCVS Small Animal GP accredited and very well-equipped with multi parameter anaesthetic monitors, flexible and video endoscopy, 2 year old ultrasound machines capable of cardiac work, diathermy, bair huggers, infusion pumps and digital radiography.
We are looking for a Vet with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join the teams at Irby and Neston. You will have the opportunity to work with a busy and varied caseload and the role will include a mixture of consults and surgeries. You will be supported by the Clinical Director, 3 Vets - one a Certificate holder, 4.5 RVN's and a great clinical support team across both sites.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week worked over 4 days, including 1 in 4 Saturdays (8.30am-4pm). There are no requirements for Bank Holiday cover, OOH or on-call in this position.
In addition to offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to work in, the role also provides a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more..
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this fantastic role and what we have to offer please text/call Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet