Registered Veterinary Nurse, Twyford
Registered Veterinary Nurse – Twyford Veterinary Clinic – part of Active Vetcare
Due to expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or experienced Student Veterinary Nurse to join our Twyford Veterinary Clinic!
We moved to bigger premises a few years ago and we are looking to expand our team further. We have a fabulous vet team comprising an Advanced Practitioner in medicine, a vet studying for a cardiology certificate and also a recent graduate.
The nursing team is constantly challenged and engaged at Active Vet Care due to the encouragement of autonomy in the nursing team, whilst ensuring that they are still supported as much as required. The veterinary team have ultimate trust in the nurse's capabilities which results in the nurses having the opportunity to consistently work at the top end of their capabilities. This results in the nurse's role at Active vet care being predominantly focussed on the more challenging and thus rewarding side of the job. These include inpatient care for complex medical and surgical cases, involvement in a bespoke approach to anaesthesia for each case, nurse clinics/triage and even stitch ups and mass removals.
This is a full time position.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- An attractive salary commensurate on experience
- Great facilities including digital x ray, ultrasound and on site laboratory.
- Fully supported CPD tailored around your interests
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Staff bonuses
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs, childcare vouchers, pet and retail discounts and access to the cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
For more information about our practice, please visit our website: https://activevetcare.co.uk/our-practices/twyford/
To make an application please click apply now