Clinical Director- West Sussex
Clinical Director for Oathall Veterinary Group.
An opportunity has arisen to work with a single site independent practice in Haywards Heath, West Sussex with a loyal client base, an interesting caseload and a stable team. With a partner planning to retire from clinical work this has opened up a Clinical Director position at the practice to assist with the continued growth.
The team has been long established with a team of 8 vets, 9 qualified nurses, 2 student nurses a separate reception team and 6 support staff.
The practice is fully equipped with x-ray, Idexx lab, ultrasound, ECG, multiparameter monitors and is reviewing investment in a laparoscopic stack system with endoscopes to support the demand in services.
Client continuity and good case management is paramount and as such the practice covers out of hours work solely for our own clients, we do not see cases from other practices in the area. The vet working will receive financial recognition for the cases seen out of hours in addition to their salary.
The attributes we are looking for are:
- Kindness and compassion towards patients, clients and colleagues
- The ability to be lead a team clinically
- For you to be calming and supportive in a busy environment
- Dedication to providing gold standard care and continually striving to improve
- Efficiency and thoroughness
- For you to have a desire to take your career further with special interests that will benefit the team and practice
- Ability to mentor others with less experience and inspire a team
- Strong surgical ability
- Business knowledge
To apply for this position, you will need:
- To be registered with RCVS
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience with excellent communication
- Previous experience in a senior role
- The correct documentation to work the UK. Sponsorship may be considered for the right candidate
- 5 days a week consisting of 8-hour days
- 1 or 2 days a week away from the rota to manage the leadership aspect of the role
- 1:6 Saturdays including the out of hours for Saturday night and Sunday night
- 1 Monday off every 6 weeks in lieu for the weekend worked
- Bank Holidays are shared with all vets
- Any Bank Holiday worked will receive 1.5 days off in lieu
- All OOH work is financially recognised in addition to the salary
- Salary up to £70000 depending on experience
- Bupa health care
- RCVS registrations paid
- VDS cover
- 5 weeks holiday
- 5 days CPD including a £2000 allowance
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Amy on 01904 570056 or click the reply button.
Apply for Clinical Director- West Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly