Small Animal Vets - Flexible Work Patterns - Full or Part Time
The British Veterinary Association (BVA) were here filming us at Stanley House. he purpose of this filming was to capture who’s who in the practice and how everyone comes together for the good of the patients and the clients.
Let us know any work pattern that might suit you. We are pretty flexible.
Positions for permanent full or part time SA Vets in Colne East Lancashire.
Salary up to 60k pro rata depending on experience.
We're an Independent, close knit team offering high quality, first opinion veterinary care to small animals, horses and farm animals in Pendle, Burnley and surrounding areas.
Established over 100 years ago we have have won numerous awards and are an approved Veterinary Nurse training centre as well as an approved member of the Royal College Practice Standards Scheme.
We require an additional Small Animal Vet, we will look at all levels from enthusiastic graduates to senior colleagues who can help mentor our younger team. Over 3 branches our Small Animal team currently consists of 16 vets, 18 in the nursing team, 15 receptionist and 5 admin .
We value our customer, our teams, our work life home life split and on-going professional development.
What we offer:
- Nurse training centre with a recent award-winning modernisation of main practice.
- Voted Pendle’s employer of the year in 2017.
- 3500 pets in our in house health plan.
- 15-minute appointments
What you get:
- Become part of our family
- Lunches are scheduled and observed
- CPD allowance minimum £1k but negotiable for special interests.
- 6 free weekends out of 8
- We do our own OOH rota: 1 week night every 2 weeks, no 2 consecutive nights even at weekends and 24h off after a night in duty plus compensatory rest
- You will be enrolled on to Westfield Healthcare which is a cash back plan and contributes to dentist, opticians, physio and much more.
- You will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- You can join our corporate gym membership
- Pets are treated at cost (within reason)
- An extra days holiday for every 3 years’ service up to a maximum of 5 days pro rata.
- For those of you who love to travel / wish to spend extra time with the family, we offer a holiday buy back so you could have some extra weeks holidays off
Where we are:
- Situated between the trough of Bowland, the Yorkshire Dales and the Bronte Moors.
- Motorway network 2 minutes away.
Meet our team: Meet the team - Stanley House Vets
We value your time and we will support you through our selection process, why don't you give us a call to find out more about us or do you simply have a few questions?
Then please call our practice manager, Liz on 01282 860650, or send us your details via the apply button to arrange a chat.
For lots more information visit our website: