Small Animal Vet
An opportunity is available for a small animal vet to join our friendly clinical team of 7 vets & 15 nurses. We are a long established, indepen-dent progressive practice that believes wholeheartedly in clinical freedom, case continuity and first class client care.
We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well-equipped, supportive practice with a strong team ethic and feel that we can offer the opportunity for growth and development to the right candidate.
In order to enhance our clinical offerings to our clients, we have a visiting recognised specialist in soft tissue surgery, ophthalmology certificate holder, plus a physiotherapist and behaviourist.
Please contact the surgery for more information or an informal chat with Lisa or Richard on 01562 822692.
- Small animal practice in Worcestershire
- 4 day week Mon-Fri, Saturday mornings on a 1 in 4 rota basis
- Friendly, supportive, well equipped, independent practice
- Encourages clinical freedom, case continuity and first class client care
- CPD allowance (we have also previously funded certificate expenses)
- No On-Call, very occasional in-patient check (Nurses provide OOH in-patient care)
- 15 min consultations, 2 main shifts 8.30-5 pm (consult 9-10.30, 11-12.30, 2-3, 4-5) or 8.30 -7 (theatre am then consult 3-4, 5-7)
- Salary £35k -£65 dependant on experience
Applications to include CV and covering letter to Gail Pulley, Practice Manager, Vale Veterinary Group 28 Birmingham Road, Kidderminster DY10 2DA or via email by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Small Animal Vet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly