Senior Practice Director (Veterinary), Fixed Term Contract - Longton
Are you interested in a Senior Practice Director role?
At CVS Vets our aim is to provide the best place for people to work and have a career and provide the best care for all animals .
This role will be covering a group of up to 4 branch sites (8-10 individual practices) in either the Stoke or Nottingham area and reporting in to the Regional Director .
This role will involve some home working but also out and about in practice, meeting the teams, offering support, leadership, commercial and strategic direction. Travel out to practices is required. The role is full time , 40 hours per week or to consider 30 hours as a minimum per week. Salary will reflect the pro rata hours if this is your preferred working option. The position will be working on a fixed term contract for up to 2 years.
So, do you enjoy taking the lead and supporting teams to achieve great results? Do you have experience of multi-site management? if so, this could be the next challenge for you!
You may currently be a Practice Director or Practice Manager in a small animal practice looking for your next step forward.
We welcome applications from veterinary and non-veterinary backgrounds and if this is the next role for you please send your CV and covering letter to Lisa Mackenzie in Recruitment and Esther Wroughton Regional Director. You will be joining and working alongside another Senior Practice Director within the North 5 Nottingham region with both of you providing leadership and support to the team.
Within the North 5 region we cover Stoke, Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, up to 30 small animal practices. Having hospital and MINIGHT out of hours, 24 hour services and PSS accredited practices.
This role will be key in supporting the strategic direction and leadership, providing:-
- Great people and leadership skills to generate high engagement within the team, region and practices.
- Excellent communication skills delivering all key messages across the Hub.
- Working closing with Regional Director, Hub Clinical Leads, Operations Support Manager, HR, Finance and all other support staff resources.
- Business development knowledge, interpreting financial information, data and KPI Dashboards.
- Consistent delivery of the regional budget.
- Ability to drive change, looking at new and additional services and build on overall practice and team development.
- Carrying out regular practice visits, attend and present at regional hub meetings and work alongside other Senior Practice Directors across the wider North team.
- Clinical, Veterinary Nurse or Vet background is advantageous but not essential and we would welcome applications from leaders with multi site management, business development and within non-clinical backgrounds.
- We can offer you further training , CVS Bonus scheme, 5 weeks annual leave and the option to buy more holiday up to 7 weeks and sell holidays, perk box staff benefits, gym membership and more. Plus further career development and training within CVS.
To enquire informally, please contact or email me at lisa.Mackenzie@cvsvets.com : 07500 064 185 or To apply via our online portal, click ‘Apply Now'