5 days left
SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) was established in Sydney in 2007 with a second hospital opening on the Central Coast of New South Wales in 2017. SASH is excited to announce the development of a third purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital in Adelaide, South Australia, due to open in the second half of 2021.
SASH employs over 70 specialists and 230 vets, nurses and service support professionals. We are privileged to care for over 18,000 pets and their families each year. SASH offers a wide range of specialist services including Anaesthesia, Avian & Exotics, Cardiology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Reproduction Medicine, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery and a renowned 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care department.
We are seeking a Veterinary Specialists across for a number of our departments to join the SASH team! You will be well-supported by our dedicated, specialised team, along with ancillary staff for general patient care and anaesthesia support.
We are currently looking for Specialists in the following areas:
- Emergency including Criticalists
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology – both Medical and Radiation
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Exotics and / or Avian
- Self motivated with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to providing the highest level of patient care
- The ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and manage a high case load.
- Good work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Diplomat status with ACVIM, FANZCVS or ECVIM preferred
- Candidates who have complete an approved training program but are yet to finalise exams are also strongly encouraged to apply!
What's on offer
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time as well as joining a business that highly values our team members. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families
- An extremely rewarding role that allows you to be part of our friendly, supportive team which is enjoying a period sustained growth.
- Close to public transport
- Attractive salary package for the right candidate
- A committed and supportive Leader
- Collaborative team environment
- Staff discounts and events
If you are interested in joining a supportive team, with excellent facilities and challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you!
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Matthew Lacey quoting Reference No: VSO / 2021 to email: email@example.com
Apply for Veterinary Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly