5 days left
With everything happening around the world, now is the time to make the move that you have been thinking about and come to beautiful Australia!
SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) is excited to announce the development of a third purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital in Adelaide, South Australia, due to open in the second half of 2021.
We are currently recruiting for our new hospital in Adelaide as well as for our existing sites in NSW.
SASH was established in Sydney in 2007 with a second hospital opening on the Central Coast of New South Wales in 2017. SASH employs over 70 specialists and 230 vets, nurses, and service support professionals. We are privileged to care for over 18,000 pets and their families each year. SASH offers a wide range of specialist services including Anaesthesia, Avian & Exotics, Cardiology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Reproduction Medicine, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery and a renowned 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care department.
The Emergency and Critical Care position:
SASH Adelaide is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated ECC specialist to join our residency trained, exam eligible criticalist. You will work in a growing multidisciplinary setting alongside colleagues in Surgery, Internal Medicine, whilst also having the opportunity to collaborate with the extensive network of SASH specialists interstate. You will help supervise our team of Emergency Veterinarians who will manage routine emergency cases.
Surgeons will be on call 24 hours to assist with surgical emergencies. MRI and CT are on site.
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork.
- Be eligible to register as a veterinarian in South Australia and be qualified as a specialist in small animal Internal Medicine (i.e. Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVECC, ECVECC)), or have completed an approved residency training program in small animal emergency and critical care and be eligible to sit a certification examination.
What’s in it for you?
- Life in one of the world’s most liveable cities, blessed with beautiful beaches, the stunning Adelaide Hills, an outstanding education system, and world famous wine regions such as the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley
- Attractive salary package with no commission structure, encouraging case collaboration across our teams
- Significant contribution towards relocation expenses and full reimbursement of any required visa or travel permit costs
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Excellent work-life balance
- Working in a veterinarian owned organization with leaders who understand the priorities and purpose of specialty and emergency medicine
- Collaborating with a like-minded and dedicated group of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team members
- Employee discounts and social events
If you are interested in the prospect of relocating to an amazing country that can offer stability and safety and values work-life balance, look no further than Australia! We have options available across all three SASH sites, and are in a period of sustained growth.
The next step is to forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing CT/SASA
Apply for Criticalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly