Internal Medicine Specialist
5 days left
With everything happening around the world, now is the time to make the move that you have been thinking about and come to beautiful Australia!
SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) was established in Sydney in 2007 with a second hospital opening on the Central Coast of New South Wales in 2017. SASH is excited to announce the development of a third purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital in Adelaide, South Australia, due to open in the second half of 2021.
We are currently recruiting for our North Ryde Hospital as well as for our new hospital in Adelaide and existing site in Tuggerah.
SASH employs over 70 specialists and 230 vets, nurses and service support professionals. We are privileged to care for over 18,000 pets and their families each year. SASH offers a wide range of specialist services including Anaesthesia, Avian & Exotics, Cardiology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Reproduction Medicine, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery and a renowned 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care department.
The Internal Medicine Position:
Our Internal Medicine team at SASH North Ryde is growing and we are excited to further expand the sub-specialities in the service. We are always interested in speaking to enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Medicine specialists to extend our exceptional Internal Medicine team and who are interested in working alongside Specialists in every department.
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork.
- Be qualified as a specialist in small animal Internal Medicine (i.e. Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVIM, ECVIM-CA)), or have completed an approved residency training program in small animal Internal Medicine and be eligible to sit for certification examination.
What’s in it for you?
- SASH North Ryde, has a dedicated team of Internal Medicine Specialists, and works closely alongside specialists in all specialities that SASH covers, from Cardiology to Urology. Sydney offers a wonderful lifestyle, close to beaches, and the hospital is very centrally located near offering a wonderful city lifestyle
- Attractive salary package with no commission structure, encouraging case collaboration across our teams
- Significant contribution towards relocation expenses and full reimbursement of any required visa or travel permit costs
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Excellent work-life balance
- Working in a veterinarian owned organization with leaders who understand the priorities and purpose of specialty and emergency medicine
- Collaborating with a like-minded and dedicated group of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team members
- Employee discounts and social events
If you are interested in the prospect of relocating to an amazing country that can offer stability and safety and values work-life balance, look no further than Australia! We have options available across all three SASH sites, and are in a period of sustained growth.
The next step is to forward your resume quoting Reference No: INTM/SASH to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Internal Medicine Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly