Internal Medicine Specialist
5 days left
Internal Medicine Specialist
With everything happening around the world, now is the time to make the move that you have been thinking about and come to beautiful Australia!
SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) is excited to announce the development of a third purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital in Adelaide, South Australia, due to open in the second half of 2021.
We are currently recruiting for our new hospital in Adelaide as well as for our existing sites in NSW.
SASH was established in Sydney in 2007 with a second hospital opening on the Central Coast of New South Wales in 2017. SASH employs over 70 specialists and 230 vets, nurses, and service support professionals. We are privileged to care for over 18,000 pets and their families each year. SASH offers a wide range of specialist services including Anaesthesia, Avian & Exotics, Cardiology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Reproduction Medicine, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery and a renowned 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care department.
The Internal Medicine Position:
SASH Adelaide is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Medicine specialists to join the Internal Medicine team. You will work in a growing multidisciplinary setting alongside colleagues in Surgery, Internal Medicine and Emergency and Critical Care, whilst also having the opportunity to collaborate with the extensive network of SASH specialists.
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork.
- Be eligible to register as a veterinarian in South Australia and be qualified as a specialist in small animal Internal Medicine (i.e. Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVIM, ECVIM-CA)), or have completed an approved residency training program in small animal Internal Medicine and be eligible to sit for certification examination.
What’s in it for you?
- Life in one of the world’s most liveable cities, blessed with beautiful beaches, the stunning Adelaide Hills, an outstanding education system, and world famous wine regions such as the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley
- Attractive salary package with no commission structure, encouraging case collaboration across our teams
- Significant contribution towards relocation expenses and full reimbursement of any required visa or travel permit costs
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Excellent work-life balance
- Working in a veterinarian owned organization with leaders who understand the priorities and purpose of specialty and emergency medicine
- Collaborating with a like-minded and dedicated group of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team members
- Employee discounts and social events
If you are interested in the prospect of relocating to an amazing country that can offer stability and safety and values work-life balance, look no further than Australia! We have options available across all three SASH sites, and are in a period of sustained growth.
The next step is to forward your resume to email@example.com quoting INTM/SASA
Apply for Internal Medicine Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly